It may be too cold to have a campfire outside, but who says you can’t recreate the experience in your dorm? Round up your friends around the campfire, uh – I mean oven, and enjoy this tasty campfire-inspired creation that’s an upgrade from your traditional s’mores.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: About 20 minutes
Servings: 5-8 (depending on how you divide it)
1 French baguette
1. Heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the baguette in half and place on a baking tray.
3. Spread Nutella on both of the inside halves.
4. Break the graham crackers into pieces and place them over the Nutella.
5. Place the marshmallows on top of the graham crackers.
Tip: Add chocolate chips if you’re craving for more chocolatey goodness.
6. Close the baguette.
7. Wrap the loaf in foil.
8. Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven.
10. It’ll be messy, but open the foil and cut it up.
If you really want to get the most of your s’mores, you can remove some of the inside of the baguette before spreading the Nutella (so you can stuff more inside). You can also substitute marshmallow fluff for marshmallows.