Looking for a quick Thai curry without the extra cost of takeout? Here is the easiest curry recipe out there, ready to eat in no more than 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
½ onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons green curry paste
1 chicken breast, diced
½ can coconut milk
½ cup frozen peas
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic and sauté until tender and fragrant.
3. Add onion and curry paste and sauté until onion is translucent and tender.
4. Add chicken and brown for about 5 minutes.
5. Add coconut milk and let mixture simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Add frozen peas and simmer until thawed.
7. Serve over rice.