Get in touch with your inner James Bond, and go “shaken, not stirred.” We put a twist on this strawberry and pomegranate martini by adding lemon to the legendary cocktail. Since this fruity martini is oh-so-sweet, the lemon is a great way to add a dash of sour to what could otherwise send you into glucose shock. We all know the phrase, “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade,” but sometimes you need something a little stronger than that. That’s why we added liquor.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
2-oz. pomegranate juice
1-oz. vodka (we recommend something strawberry flavored)
1-oz. Grenadine syrup
1 lemon, freshly squeezed
1. Pour strawberry vodka into drink shaker, over ice.
2. Add pomegranate juice.
3. Add Grenadine.
4. Top with lemon juice.
5. Give it a shake and pour into glass.
- Every second of a pour is equal to 0.4-oz. of alcohol.
- Use a shaker to cool down the liquor without watering it down.
- If you don’t have a shaker, take one cup full of ice and one cup that is slightly smaller so that the rim will fit inside the larger cup. Shake.
Similar drinks and mixology tips: