One thing Argentines cannot be beaten at is baking. Their cakes are rich, decadent and perfectly balance flavors and textures. Their pastries go unchallenged, with the right amount of crispiness, moisture and a sweet filling to enhance flavor. I usually refer to Inutilisimas to learn how to make Argentinian sweets like this frozen Ferrero Rocher cake. It only takes a few steps to turn ingredients in your pantry into a cake with the flavor and texture of a Ferrero Rocher. Sure, it’s summer bod time, but a little indulgence never hurt anyone, right?

Frozen Ferrero Rocher Cake

• Prep Time:20 minutes
  • Cook Time:0 minutes
  • Total Time:5 hours
  • Servings:8 servings

• 5 oz chocolate cookies
  • 5 oz hazelnuts
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 9 oz nutella
  • 8 Ferrero Rochers (optional)
Photo by Victoria Piranian

Blend the chocolate cookies and hazelnuts together to make the crust. Combine with the melted butter.

#SpoonTip: The choice of cookies is completely up to you — Oreo tops, chocolate wafers, Nilla wafers or even biscotti!

Photo by Victoria Piranian

Pat the crust mixture onto a springform pan. Place in freezer while you make the filling.

Photo by Victoria Piranian

Beat the heavy whipping cream in a medium mixing bowl until it begins to stiffen. You want to beat it to a point where it’s not as stiff as whipped cream, but stiff enough so that it has some consistency.

Photo by Victoria Piranian

Fold in the nutella until completely combined.

Photo by Victoria Piranian

Pour onto the crust and spread evenly. Top with Ferrero Rocher chocolates and return to the freezer for five hours until set.

Photo by Victoria Piranian

Cut a slice and enjoy!

Photo by Victoria Piranian