Turn up your speakers. Turn on your stove. Get your Sriracha and call it a night.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Sweet and sour sauce
Stir fry sauce
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch wide strips.
2. Douse the chicken with all the sauces.
3. Boil a pot of water for the noodles.
4. Cook chicken in a hot skillet over medium heat.
5. Add noodles to pot of water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
6. Strain noodles and combine with the chicken in the skillet.
7. Add more sauce to your liking.
8. Serve and enjoy.