The winter season is a time where desserts abound. You’ve got everything from cookies to pies ranging in flavors from lemon to chocolate. However, a combination of said desserts is a little more difficult to spot on the table. These pecan pie muffins are ridiculously easy to make and actually taste really damn good. So, if you’re wanting to try something a little different for your next dinner party, something simple yet tasty, this recipe should be the first on your list.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups chopped pecans
2/3 cup butter
1. Mix the brown sugar, flour and pecans in a medium-sized bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix the butter and eggs thoroughly.
3. Grease your muffin pan well (so the muffins wont stick).
4. Add the butter and egg mix to the pecans, brown sugar and flour.
5. After mixing, pour the mixture into the muffin pan.
6. Cook for ~13 minutes, remove from the oven and enjoy!