Rice crispy treats are the best, but do you really want to go out and buy an entire box of rice crispy cereal for just one serving? You know you’ll inevitably end up with either a ridiculous excess of rice crispy treats that haunt you and your friends for a few weeks or an untouched box of cereal for the rest of the semester. So why not solve all of your problems with this single serving treat that uses a cereal that you already have on hand? Try this with whatever cereal you have lying around, whether its your go-to or something that you snagged from the dining hall.
Prep Time: 30 seconds
Cook Time: 30 seconds
Total Time: About a minute
4 large marshmallows
1 teaspoon of butter
½ cup of cereal
1. Place the four marshmallows and teaspoon of butter into a microwave-safe bowl or mug.
2. Microwave for 20-30 seconds.
3. Remove from the microwave once the marshmallows have puffed up and the butter has melted.
4. Immediately stir the mixture together.
5. Add in your cereal of choice and stir to combine.
All about that cereal?