That uncertain box of chocolates just turned into an abundance of raspberry covered truffles. These babies are an awesome way to avoid hitting those dreaded “chocolate land mines.” You know, the unexpected, cream-filled ones?
This recipe only requires three ingredients, and its easy enough to cook in a tiny dorm kitchen. So whether you’re craving chocolate (aka my daily struggle) or you want to make a super impressive gift for someone special, we got you covered. You’ll never need to buy a box of chocolates again. Enjoy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
Servings: 24 truffles
¾ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
10-oz. dark chocolate, chopped
1.2-oz. freeze-dried raspberries
1. Bring coconut milk to a boil. Once bubbling, add chopped chocolate and stir until melted.
2. Cover pan with lid and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until firm.
3. Crush freeze-dried raspberries. Place in bowl.
4. Remove chocolate mixture from fridge. Scoop tablespoon of chocolate and roll in palms to create truffle ball.
5. Roll chocolate truffle in bowl of crushed, freeze-dried raspberries.
Other Raspberry and Chocolate Recipes To Try: