These hodgepodge cookies will definitely brighten up your day. They are a twist on my favorite box mix cake, Pillsbury’s Funfetti. What’s not to enjoy about a cakey cookie that blends together everyone’s favorite snack foods, from pretzels to Oreo’s to M&M’s? They’re delicious all year round, but are especially fun when made holiday themed with Christmas colored candies. As you take a bite into this chewy, sugary delight, your tongue is sure to encounter an array of mouth-watering flavors. Although you may have to splurge on the calories for this one, your stomach and heart will end up thanking you for this delicious treat.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 25 cookies
12 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
½ cup sprinkles
½ cup crushed Oreos
¼ cup red and green M&M’s
½ cup crushed pretzels
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, blend butter, brown sugar, and sugar until light yellow and fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture.
5. Slowly add in the dry ingredients until the mixture appear doughy.
6. Mash sprinkles, oreos, M&M’s, and pretzels into the dough.
7. Put two inch balls of the dough onto baking sheets (don’t spray if the pan is nonstick).
8. Cook for 9-11 minutes. Watch them closely so that they don’t over cook!
9. Let them cool before warming your tummy with this delicious, flavorful, gooey delight.