You didn’t think we were going to make you go a full 25 days of cookies without Nutella, did you? We’re not monsters. I won’t lie to you, these cookies are a little difficult to put together. It requires working with dough, spooning out Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff and restraining yourself from eating all the ingredients even before they hit the oven. But, they’re worth it. Ohh are they worth it.

Don’t hold me accountable for any extra pounds you may gain from these cookie cups. I can’t help wanting to share beauty with the world. It’s my cross to bear.

Recipe adapted from Culinary Couture’s  S’Mores Cookie Cups.

Medium

Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 
12-14 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes

Serving Size: 12

1 ¾ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
1 large egg
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
½ cup Nutella
½ marshmallow fluff

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter or grease a muffin tray and set aside.

2. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt.

3. With electric hand mixer, blend the butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla until mixture is creamy. Stir in

4. Add the dry ingredients until combined.

5. Press about a tablespoon of the dough into each cup, with higher edges and a little pocket in the center.

6. Spoon in a little Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff. This may be difficult, so I suggest putting Nutella into a Ziploc back and cutting a tip off to squeeze it in. You can try the same thing with marshmallow fluff, or you can warm up the fluff and it’ll be easier to work with.

7. With the 1/4th remaining batter you’ll make lids for the cookie cups. Take a spoonful and flatten it into a disk, making sure it’s not too thick, and place it over the cookie cup. This is again a little difficult, so try to make sure your bottom base is tall enough to connect with the top.

8. Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes, and let cool in tins for 10 minutes before trying to remove.

Photo by Vinita Saggurti

Photo by Vinita Saggurti