I have problems making decisions, especially when it comes to what I want to eat. I hate those times when I want peanut butter and penne, but I know I can’t have them together. Fortunately, this dark chocolate bark will taste incredible with ANY toppings. You want bacon and chocolate? Go for it. Hazelnuts and orange zest? You’re so crafty, that sounds incredible! The recipe is effort-free and let’s you do something different every time you make it.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour or more.
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
½ cup chopped pistachios
¼ cup dried cranberries
7 oz dark chocolate bar (Ghirardelli 70% is perfect, available at FroGro)
1. Mix pistachios and cranberries in a bowl.
2. Break up chocolate bar and place in a bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until just melted. If the chocolate still isn’t melted after a minute, continue to heat at 10 second intervals.
3. Stir half toppings into the melted chocolate. Pour mixture onto a foil or plastic wrap lined tray, making sure to spread it out evenly.
4. Sprinkle remaining toppings over the chocolate.
5. Freeze for at least an hour. When chocolate has hardened completely, break apart into pieces and enjoy!