Tired of eating the same salad every single day? Have you ever complained that you are putting the same things on your plate every day? Well now you can have a different salad for each day of the week!

Well now you don't have to...

Here are ways to create your 5 classic salads in the Bucknell Dining Hall.

Chopped Salad

Tess Tarantino

Take the tomatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg and place them on a bed of the lettuce from the salad bar.  Ask for grilled chicken from the grill (#Spoontip: say you have dietary restrictions) and mix it all together with the balsamic dressing from the salad bar.

Ceasar Salad

salad, vegetable, lettuce, caesar salad, spinach, cheese, chicken
Tess Tarantino

Luckily you can get all of the necessary ingredients for the Caesar salad in the same spot: Near the pizza and pasta bar there is a small section for making caesar salads. They provide you with a big bowl for mixing, croutons, parmesan cheese, romaine lettuce, and caesar dressing. Take a handful of everything and dump it into the bowl to mix. Kuala.

Greek Salad

salad, vegetable, cheese, lettuce, tomato
Tess Tarantino

Take the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions, (if they don't have them that day, go to the stir fry station) and feta from the salad bar and mix them together with 3 spoonfuls of olive oil and 1 spoonful of vinegar (get it spoon..no pun intended).

Asian Salad

vegetable, salad, seafood, lettuce, fish
Tess Tarantino

Take the lettuce, peppers, edamame, carrots, and crispy noodles from the salad bar and mix them with the grilled chicken or tofu from the stir fry station and the red balsamic vinegar (from the salad bar). 

Tuna Nicoise Salad     

salad, vegetable, beans, lettuce
Tess Tarantino

Take the tuna, (if its not at the salad bar that day, go to the sandwich bar), lettuce, beans, peppers, tomatoes, hard boiled egg, cider vinegar from the salad bar and mix it with the garlic from the stir fry station.  

salad
Tess Tarantino

If you are ever missing your mom's homemade, healthy salads at school and just want to feel at home...Make these easy, few step, healthy, salads in your dining hall!