Remember when you used to pick out all the marshmallows from you Lucky Charms cereal? (Let’s be real, the charms are the only part worth bothering about.) Well, we’ve combined your favorite part of Lucky Charms cereal with sugar cookies and fluff frosting to create a cookie sandwich perfect for any St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
1-2 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows
1 box sugar cookie mix
⅔ cup butter
1 ⅓ cup powdered sugar
2 cups fluff (marshmallow cream)
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Place marshmallows in plastic bag and crush lightly.
3. Add egg, oil and cookie mix to create dough.
4. Roll dough balls in crushed marshmallows.
5. Bake 10 minutes or until bottom of cookies are golden brown.
6. Beat fluff, powdered sugar and butter in large bowl until creamy.
7. Make cookie sandwich by placing frosting between two cookies.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?