While no one will argue that French fries are one of mankind’s greatest side dishes, there are plenty of other ways to satisfy that starch craving. Now that Fall is finally here, its officially time to embrace the more colorful, not to mention more tasty, spud: the sweet potato. Try out this easy recipe for roasted sweet potatoes and get yourself in the spirit of Autumn.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
2 large sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the potatoes and cut into approximately 1 inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, combine honey, olive oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
4. Add in the chuncks of potato and toss to coat.
5. Spread the potatoes onto a baking sheet and roast for about 30 minutes.
6. Take potatoes out, cool and enjoy.