I've always been a Christmas enthusiast. I'm the friend who decorates her room for Christmas on November 1st. 

I also love to bake, and if anything is better than regular baking, it's holiday baking. What better way to spend a cold December day than baking with your friends, family or significant other? People love to bond over food, especially during the warm, festive holiday season.

Between my obsession with Christmas and my love of baking, I'm more than qualified to share some of the most incredible Christmas cookie recipes with you.

Whether you're an experienced baker like myself or just starting out, these recipes are easy to follow and even easier to bake. I can assure you that they all taste incredible too.

1. Candy Cane Kiss Cookies

I make these every single year and they're amazing. I always make them with my boyfriend, and it's become our cookie baking tradition. They're usually all eaten by the next day—that's how delicious they are.

2. Peppermint Snickerdoodles

These cookies are both fun to say and easy to make! You get to cheat a little bit and use a Pillsbury mix for part of this recipe, but you also add enough ingredients that it still feels like baking from scratch.

3. White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Cookies

These ones are a bit more advanced, but I promise you, they're worth the work. You'll need to pick up some molasses if you don't have any, but you could probably do without the additional spices if you don't have those handy.

4. No-Bake Cranberry Lemon Oat Cookies

If you prefer to stay on the healthy side during the holidays (I don't, but everybody is different) then these are a great alternative. Besides being vegan, soy, dairy, gluten and egg-free, they don't require baking, which means they're even easier to make.

5. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shortbread

I made peppermint shortbread with my mom last year and we both loved it. We're shortbread cookie enthusiasts, and I love drizzling things in chocolate, so it's a win-win. They're great because they look store-bought despite being homemade, and they don't require very many ingredients.

6. Gingerbread Cookies

Gingerbread is a Christmas classic. This recipe does require you to get a couple ingredients you probably don't have lying around the house (molasses, nutmeg, ginger) but imagine how worth it it'll be when you have these amazing cookies. I like to use Christmas cookie cutters to make them different shapes. Get creative!

7. Peppermint Mocha Cookies 

These ones are for the chocolate lovers. They taste like a warm, gooey brownie with a peppermint kick. Dipping them in chocolate gives them that extra little something. It's like drinking a Starbucks peppermint mocha, only better.

There you have it: seven days of holiday cookies. I'm officially hungry just from thinking about all of these delicious recipes, and I'm so excited to start baking with my family and friends. I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do, and happy holidays!