I’ll let you in on the secret—a dessert does not have to be hard in order to be impressive. These sweet & salty treats are always the first things to disappear at any party or when you’re on the couch, by yourself. No oven, no complex directions and barely any time required to wow the crowds.
Tip: this is a perfect way to get rid of excess Halloween candy so you can replace it with more festive-friendly candy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
White chocolate almond bark
Milk chocolate almond bark
Candy of your choice
1. Chop all of the candy into about 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Place almond bark into microwave safe bowls, stir every 30-45 seconds. For best results, microwave only three cubes of chocolate at a time.
3. Once the chocolate is completely melted, dip the rods into the melted bliss only leaving about two inches on the bottom. Don’t go easy on the chocolate! Then throw a lot of any candy of your choice onto the wet chocolate and allow to harden.
4. Use excess chocolate and a fork to drizzle more chocolate onto the pretzels. Make thin horizontal lines to make the chocolate sticks more appealing to the eye. Remember: you are Picasso and this is your canvas.
5. Wait until they dry, and voilà! You have a perfect treat.