So maybe you don’t have to be in a drunken hangry stupor to enjoy these, but if you are, it might just take these cookie bars from the amazing to the epic. While you may be super skeptical, I promise this combination of kettle cooked potato chips and America’s favorite chocolate chip cookie is out of this world. Lindsay Lohan thought she was so crazy putting peanut butter on Oreos back in ’98, but that seems like child’s play compared to these babies (and compared to her DUIs and rehab…but that’s besides the point.)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Servings: 24 bars
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup softened butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
3 cups kettle cooked potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF and grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
2. Mix flour, soda and salt together in medium bowl.
3. In a separate, larger bowl, cream butter and sugars together with a hand mixer. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined.
4. Fold in chocolate chips first and then chips.
5. Press dough into the pan so everywhere is covered.
6. Bake in center rack for 22 minutes, remove and let cool before eating.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?
Want more sweet treats? Check these out: