I have found the perfect combination for all sorority girls. It combines two of the things we could never live without – Diet Coke and brownies…yum. This recipe couldn’t be simpler and will take you almost as long as it does to down your favorite cup of froyo. Not only do these brownies have less calories than their original counterpart (thanks to the Diet Coke), they taste just as good as if you used oil and egg.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40-45 minutes
Servings: As many as the box allows
1 ¼ cups Diet Coke (approximately 1 can)
1 box of your favorite brownie mix
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2. Pour the Diet Coke into the brownie mix.
3. Whisk together the brownie mix and Diet Coke until there are no lumps
4. Pour mixture into a greased baking pan.
5. Bake for 10 minutes longer than recommended by the brownie recipe.
6. Let cool, cut and enjoy.
Tip: If you are looking for something extra chocolatey, try adding your favorite kind of dark chocolate chips!