You know the moment where you’re dying for something sweet but you know that you shouldn’t go for the treat but you really want it and then there is just this internal debate that is on the same magnitude as choosing between Netflix and school work? (You know that you made the best decision. House of Cards was definitely worth it.) Yeah.
Now let me tell you a little secret: The best of both worlds absolutely exists.
Don’t believe me? Try the recipe.
Super Easy Ice Cream Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Sit Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 3 half-cup servings
3 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons milk (You can make this Vegan-style with almond or soy milk)
1. Slice bananas into thin slivers.
2. Put banana slices on a plate or in a plastic container. Freeze for two hours.
3. After two hours, take the frozen banana slices out of the freezer, and put in a blender. Add milk and desired amount chocolate chips.
4. Blend until smooth and creamy.*
5. Enjoy your new favorite treat and another round of Netflix.
*NOTE: You can also make this recipe without a blender. You just have to mush the frozen bananas with a spoon or fork. Your ice cream will not be at creamy, but hey who doesn’t love a textured ice cream.