With only a few ingredients, these baked potato chips will put any store-bought version to shame. Best served fresh from the oven, these Baked Sriracha Potato Chips can spice up a boring lunch or be served as a delicious, addicting snack.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Nonstick cooking spray
1 Russet potato, washed
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 teaspoon Sriracha
Salt to taste
1. Cut potato into thin slices, aim for 1/8-inch thickness.
2. Soak slices in a bowl of iced water for 15-30 minutes. Rinse and drain the slices. Line them on a towel and wait until they are completely dry. Tip: This step can be skipped if you are running short on time, but the chips will not be as crisp.
3. Preheat oven to 400° and coat 2 sheet pans with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Whisk canola oil and Sriracha until completely incorporated.
5. Coat dried potato slices in the Sriracha mixture, line on the baking sheets, and sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 10 minutes. Check to see how they look because the slices will cook differently depending on the thickness of the cut. Keep checking back every minute until they are golden brown.
7. Place on a towel to absorb any excess oil and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Oh My Veggies