Looking for a quick, easy dessert to serve at tomorrow nights dinner party? If you’re in a crunch for time, this recipe only requires four ingredients and 15 minutes of prep. It’s easy and can be decked up or decked down however you please. Feel free to get creative and substitute the graham cracker crust for oreo, the cool whip for a flavor other than vanilla and another cookie flavor for the basic chocolate chip! This recipe is perfect for a light and tasty desert, and, lets face it, cookies and milk is always a crowd favorite.

Cookie Pie

Easy

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes!!
Refrigerate: Overnight

Servings: 12 slices

1 graham cracker pie crust
1 package of Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
12 oz container of cool whip
1 cup of milk
(Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce for topping)

Directions:

1. Unwrap your graham cracker crust from the protective plastic covering.

2. Pour a cup of milk into a mug easy for dipping. With the first sleeve of your cookies, dip about four or five cookies into the milk, one by one placing them on top of the crust so that the entire bottom is covered. Try not to dip the cookies for too long otherwise they will get soggy and fall apart!

Cookie Pie

3. Once your cookies are lining the bottom of your crust, use 1/3 of the coolwhip to spread on top of the cookies making an even layer.

Cookie Pie

4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for as many layers as you wish (2-3 layers suggested). Use the remaining cool whip as your top layer.

Cookie Pie

5. With the remaining cookies, crush them in a plastic bag or by hand to top your cookie pie. Once decorated, refrigerate the pie overnight or however long until the coolwhip has set within the crust and your stomach is grumbling for a slice.

Cookie Pie

6. If desired, pour Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce on top of each slice to dress up your pie or add some extra chocolate flavoring

Cookie Pie

Oh, yes.

Cookie Pie

7. Scrape your plates clean.

Cookie Pie