Apple pie is pretty much essential during the holiday season, but making an entire pie by scratch can take a lot of time. That’s why these mini apple pies are a better alternative. With only five ingredients, they are super easy to make. Plus, doesn’t everything taste better in a mini version?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1 red apple, cut into slices
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Roll out crescents on greased cookie sheet and separate into triangles.
3. Brush dough with melted butter.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
5. Place apple slice at the short end of each triangle and roll up.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
The full recipe is from Tablespoon