Hold on to your hats because the Moscow Mule has arrived and is ready to become your new favorite cocktail. On this week’s episode of Boozy Brunch, we paired a vodka and ginger infused Moscow Mule with one GIANT apple cinnamon pancake.
Pan seared apples + cinnamon _ a pancake = brunch heaven. Wash it all down with an ice cold (especially if it’s in a copper glass) Moscow Mule and try to tell me you aren’t experiencing some sort of brunch utopia. Go out there and enjoy this easy to make yet tastefully complex brunch pairing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
1.5 to 3-oz. vodka
2-oz. ginger beer
Splash of apple cider
1 lime wedge
1 apple slice
2 cinnamon sticks
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes:
2 cups pancake mix
¼ cup brown sugar
1 diced apple
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 cinnamon stick
Apple Cinnamon Moscow Mules
1. Add ice cubes to glass.
2. Add 3-oz. vodka.
3. Add a splash of ginger beer (2-3 oz.).
4. Add a baby splash of apple cider (1-2 oz.).
5. Stir with cinnamon sticks.
6. Add apple garnish to rim of glass.
7. Slice lime into wedges and squeeze one wedge into cocktail.
“Look at what we created.”
Apple Cinnamon Pancake:
1. Melt butter at the bottom of pan.
2. Thinly slice apple and pour into pan (stirring when necessary).
“I have a problem with this.”
3. Pour 2-3 oz. brown sugar into the pan.
4. Stir with cinnamon stick and then drop into bottom of the pan.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar into the pan.
6. Pour 2 cups pancake mix into separate bowl.
7. Add 2 eggs into bowl.
8. Add 1 cup milk.
9. Whisk and mix contents of bowl.
10. Pour pancake batter onto pan.
11. Add browned apple slices to the pancake batter.
12. Flip and cook both sides of the pancake.
13. Drizzle maple syrup onto final product and enjoy the eff out of that pancake.
“Mrs. Butterworth is bae.”
More DRANK is just a click away: