Have some extra Nutella in the cupboard? Of course you do. So why not try out this simple recipe that will cure your sweet tooth. This recipe is perfect for college because it’s short and simple. The beauty of this cookie is that it requires only 6 ingredients and 10 simple steps. Even better, you can add some extra ingredients if you want to personalize the cookie, like chocolate chips that add that extra flavor and texture.
Nutella White Chocolate Cookies
- Prep Time:15-20 minutes
- Cook Time:9 minutes
- Total Time:24-29 minutes
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 block of white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3.17466 oz powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
1. Combine flour and powdered sugar in a medium sized bowl.
2. Add melted butter and egg.
3. Mix ingredients.
4. Add Nutella and mix with a spoon.
5. Mix the cookie dough as much as you can with a wooden spoon. When it starts to come all together throw the spoon in the sink and mix with your hands. Make sure that all the dry ingredients are all mixed in so there are no specs of white in your dough.
6. Chop the white chocolate into small pieces.
7. Divide cookie dough into 12 small balls. Spread each cookie evenly on the cookie sheet. Place as much of the chopped white chocolate your heart desires in the middle of the cookie.
8. Wrap the sides of the cookie up around the white chocolate.
9. Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
10. Let those cookies cool down for at least 10 minutes. These cookies are best served straight away or heated up. Get excited for that gooey white chocolate to fall out of the warm nutella cookie.