Yo, peeps. It’s me, Todd Kraines. JK, it’s Brooke and I’m back to get you wastey at the best time of the day: 5:00 on a Friday. Many a Corona in, I took a cute ass melon and turned it into a frozen treat that got me drunk enough to say “dick” upwards of 15 times in an hour. Which is the only way to kickstart your weekend.

These icey sticks have specs of mint to keep you fre$h and clean while the tequila (aka tequoilaaa) turns you up. They only take a few minutes to whip up and then you can pop ’em in the freezer until you’re ready to lick it like a lollipop.

But don’t take it from me. I’m just here getting slop-sicle off my popsicles. Go ahead and give them a try. They’ll make you wanna lick da wrapper/rapper (if you have famous music friends).

Watermelon Mint Margarita Popsicles

• Prep Time:15 minutes
  • Cook Time:4 hours
  • Total Time:4 hours 15 minutes
  • Servings:10 popsicles

• 4 cup watermelon, seedless
  • 3 tablespoon simple syrup
  • 2 tablespoon lime juice
  • 3 oz triple sec
  • 1/4 cup tequila
  • 10 Dixie cups
Photo by Max Bartick

Cut your watermelon in half.

Gif by Max Bartick

Scoop out half of the watermelon into your blender. This shouldn’t be as hard as it looks… Keep the other half for later.

Gif by Max Bartick

Add simple syrup, tequila, lime juice, triple sec and mint into blender with conviction.

Gif by Max Bartick

Blend that ish UP.

Gif by Max Bartick

Take the second (untouched) watermelon half. Slice a 1-inch sliver without cutting off any of your digits.

Gif by Max Bartick

Cut the water watermelon slice into circles to cover the bottom of your Dixie cup. Drop into cups.

#SpoonTip: The watermelon slices will be used to keep your popsicle stick in place. Nobody wants a side boney.

Gif by Max Bartick

Pour margarita mix into Dixie cups.

Gif by Max Bartick

Freeze for 4 hours.

Gif by Max Bartick

Rip the Dixie cup off your popsicles like you mean it.

Gif by Max Bartick

Enjoy without looking too sexual.

Gif by Max Bartick