Everybody knows the key to a sicker-than-your-average Taco Tuesday begins with the quintessential appetizer: tortilla chips and guacamole. The chip needs to be sturdy (because we all hate when the chip breaks mid-dip), toe the line between too soft and too crunchy, and pair perfectly with any given topping. Lucky for you,Late July Snacks exist. 

Late July is committed to bringing non-GMO, organic, and gluten free/vegan/kosher offerings to the table without sacrificing taste. They offer interesting flavor combinations, too, pairing your inner adventurer with your outer rationalist. In other words, they level up your Taco Tuesday game. Here are 3 guilt free ways to make every Tuesday Taco Tuesday, courtesy of Late July. 

1. The Jalapeño Lime Chip 

sweet
Beatrice Forman

Inspired by authentic Mexican cooking, Late July's Jalapeño Lime chips -- and the rest of the Clásico collection-  engage all of your taste buds. This vegan and (gluten free!) snack has a mild kick that allows it to stand alone or partner any dip, from guacamole to sour cream. 

#SpoonTip: Are you a dare-devil in the kitchen? Drizzle some lime juice on top for the ultimate Taco Tuesday appetizer. 

2. The Restaurant Style Sea Salt Chip

nachos, chili, vegetable, tortilla chips, avocado, sauce, corn, salsa, guacamole
Beatrice Forman

Not only are these chips restaurant quality, they boast three all-natural ingredients : organic corn, sunflower oil, and sea salt. This seemingly basic base is anything but, the sea salt adding just enough flavor to appease (and please) the most finicky snacker.

#SpoonTip: Trying to cultivate the perfect Taco Tuesday atmosphere? Be sure to pair this chip with these 'gram-worthy guac recipes. 

3. The Nacho Chipotle Chip

chips, sweet, chocolate, cream
Beatrice Forman

Basically guilt free Doritos, these Nacho Chipotle chips will be the star of any celebration. These chips have all the flavor of everyone's favorite cheesy starter, sans the mess, calories, and artificial ingredients. 

#SpoonTip: Chipotle too intense? Dip these chips in some sour cream for a less intense, but nonetheless bold, flavor. 

The Bottom Line: 

Even though no Taco Tuesday is truly complete without a hefty bowl of tortilla chips, there's no need to sacrifice wholesome ingredients for taste. With Late July's line of boldly-flavored and consciously created snacks, you'll never have to settle for less.