Never feel like you need to ditch your diet during the holidays again with these low-calorie pumpkin alternatives. Satisfy your sweet tooth without having to compromise your health. We’ve all experienced our fair share of Pinterest fails, but these 3 healthy pumpkin cookie recipes will fool even the biggest of butter lovers.
40-Calorie Pumpkin Protein Cookies
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:8-10 minutes
- Total Time:30 minutes
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well.
Grease a baking sheet and drop a tablespoon of the cookie dough onto the pan. Spread it out into cookie form.
Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.
Healthy Pumpkin Protein Cookie Dough
- Prep Time:7 minutes
- Cook Time:0 minutes
- Total Time:7 minutes
- Servings:35 (25 calories per 1 tablespoon serving)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (can substitute oat flour)
- 2 tablespoon Stevia in the Raw
- 2 tablespoon powdered peanut butter (prepared with 1 tablespoon of water)
- 2 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 tablespoon white chocolate chips or other add-ins of choice (optional)
Combine the pumpkin puree, protein powder, flour, and sweetener.
#SpoonTip: The texture will be a bit crumbly, but the wet ingredients will fix that.
Combine the powdered peanut butter with the water to make it a liquid. Add the maple syrup to that, and then add the mixture to the pumpkin dough until it’s fully incorporated.
Add recommended amount of almond milk, but you can continue adding it to the dough in increments of 1 tablespoon until desired consistency is achieved. Fold in the chocolate chips.
18-Calorie Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:0 minutes
- Total Time:10 minutes
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoon protein powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon sugar free maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon Stevia in the Raw
Mix coconut flour, protein powder, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and Stevia.
Add maple syrup. Slowly add water until a doughy paste forms.
Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator.