Stop it with the store-bought hummus and make your own. Even though Sabra’s caramelized onion hummus is the best, the one you DIY will be even better. All you need is a blender and a few ingredients. Plus, there’s no shortage of ways to eat hummus.

1. Pesto Hummus

Photo by Keni Lin

Add pine nuts and this pesto hummus to everything. Pesto hummus pasta, anyone?

2. Chocolate Hummus

Photo by Maddie Stein

CHOCOLATE AND HUMMUS?! It’s actually pretty good, and you can buy it in stores or make chocolate hummus yourself in 15 minutes. UNREAL.

3. Peanut Butter Hummus

Photo by Kim Buesser

Peanut butter makes this hummus extra creamy and rich. It makes a mean carrot dip, too. Recipe here.

4. Guacamole Hummus

Photo by Keni Lin

Holy guacamole. This not-quite-hummus-not-quite-guacamole becomes quite an amazing dip for your favorite pita chips. Recipe here.

5. Lentil Hummus

Photo by Nina Lincoff

Health up your hummus by using lentils. Warning: this lentil hummus recipe is for the level 10 hummus lovers, who are willing to do anything for this delectable spread. Recipe here.

6. Black Bean Hummus

Photo by Paige Twombly

Make this dip because no one knows what to do with pinto beans. Recipe here.

7. Caramelized Onion Hummus

Photo by Casey Carr

The caramelized onions elevate the flavor, letting people think that you spent lots of time making this caramelized onion hummus (even though it took less than 30 minutes). Recipe here.

8. Edamame Hummus with Miso and Sesame

Photo by Paige Twombly

For when you want hummus but don’t have chickpeas. Season it with sesame seeds and cilantro. Recipe here.

9. Beet Hummus

Photo by Keni Lin

The beets give your hummus a pretty color. To make beet hummus, all you need to do is strain your chickpeas and blend the ingredients. Recipe here.

10. Lemon-Rosemary White Bean Hummus

Photo by Paige Twombly

You don’t need chickpeas for hummus anymore. Recipe here.

11. Sweet Potato Chipotle Hummus

Photo by Kim Buesser

Give your tastebuds a ride with this sweet and spicy spread. Pair it with some pita chips or cucumber slices for some extra texture and flavor. Recipe here.

12. Authentic Hummus

Photo by Dina Zaret

This recipe comes from Dizengoff, a Philly restaurant whose hummus is so good, they only serve hummus.

13. Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Hummus

Photo by Paige Twombly

This is hummus with an Italian twist for the broke college student. Get the recipe here.

14. 5-Ingredient, 5-Minute Hummus

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Because sometimes you just want hummus without the fuss. Recipe here.

15. Smoked Beet Hummus with Feta

Photo by Paige Twombly

This Greek-inspired hummus takes a bit more time, but it’s worth it. Recipe here.