Seven47 is many Sooners' favorite Thursday night bar, but some students have never experienced the high-quality restaurant scene Seven offers.

Brunch

Seven47 serves an awesome brunch menu on Sundays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Fried donut holes, chicken and waffles, and a pesto grilled chicken sandwich are all on the menu. If you're in need of a hangover cure, I recommend making your way to the Bloody Mary bar. 

chips, sandwich, cheese
Sami Canavan

Dinner

Seven serves dinner Monday-Saturday from 5-10 p.m. The menu includes an all-natural Angus beef burger, five unique variations of mac & cheese, and other one-of-a-kind items - like mini grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup shooters. If you're looking for a lighter meal, the Strawberry Fields Forever salad is fresh, fruity, and light. I also suggest starting with the Seven47 Dip (queso, beef and guac - oh my)! 

cheese, bacon
Carly Aasheim

Private Events

Seven is a classy and fun place to celebrate birthdays, pregame date parties, or host any type of get-together. "The Vault" is a secluded room that gives dinners an exclusive vibe. You can also rent out the three awesome patios. Bonus: They're covered, so bad weather won't put a stop to your event. Though the rooftop is the most popular space for parties, I've always thought it'd be original to rent out the east patio (the one near the bathrooms). 

Shoutout to Seven for hosting the Spoon OU launch party on the upstairs patio! The customer service was exceptional, the bartenders were fun and friendly, and we had an awesome time! Not to mention, the queso was a big hit.

beer, cupcake, wine, cake
Sami Canavan

Catering

Seven gives you the opportunity to munch on their savory food from wherever you desire. I think the chips and queso are a must if you decide to order out.

cheese
Sami Canavan

Seven47 is a lot more than just a bar. Though they're doing just fine among the OU student community, I urge you to take advantage of the high-class restaurant scene before your time at OU runs out!