CoreLife Eatery, located ten minutes away from campus, gives students the opportunity to eat healthy off campus. CoreLife opened this past Spring and since then, Muhlenberg students have flooded their location. It is one of the best make your own salad spots in the Lehigh Valley. Better yet, they have more than just salads. CoreLife has every topping you could imagine, grain bowls, broth bowls, poke bowls, and a variety of juices. Whether you are gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, or dairy free, CoreLife has a variety of options for you. Here is the simple go-to guide for CoreLife Eatery, if you have never experienced it.

Salads Come in all Different Sizes

You can choose from either a small or large, depending on your hunger pains. You can either make your own salad or choose a salad for them to make off of their menu. When ordering a green bowl, there are a variety of greens to choose from, whether it is kale, romaine, cabbage, arugula, mesclun, or spinach.

Toppings are Key

You name the topping, CoreLife Eatery has it. Add up to 4 ingredients whether it is broccoli, tomato, cucumbers, chickpeas, corn, or edamame. Accessorize your salad with a variety of cheeses, bacon, avocado, hard boiled eggs, tofu, grilled chicken, or even falafel. Finally, finish it off with dressing ranging from, balsamic vinaigrette, greek yogurt caesar, thai cashew, miso sesame ginger, and so much more.

But you don't have to be a Salad Person

Salad is not the only thing you can get at CoreLife, because you can order a broth bowl. Whether you are a vegetarian or not, they offer different kinds from Chicken and Rice Noodle to Tomato and Basil to Grilled Chicken Tortilla. Definitely the best option to get on a cold day.

Grain Bowls are a Thing

Whether you are looking for lettuce or not, add some grain to your bowl for extra protein. A variety of flavors are offered, from Tuna Poke to Spicy Chicken & Ancient Grains to Greens & Ancient Grains. It is always fun to mix up your salad with different toppings. Bringing the vegan grain bowl to your local restaurant.

Don't Forget a Drink

You need to get a fresh, hand crafted beverage from the variety of juices CoreLife offers. They offer so many, such as fresh-squeezed lemonade, apple cider green tea, cucumber basil lemonade, and beet lemonade. Why not add some sugar to your healthy lunch or dinner?

But Before you go, Download the App

Now before even going to CoreLife, make sure to download the app on your mobile device to order ahead. Ordering ahead will allow you to cut the line, pick up automatically and bring it back to your dorm room. A huge plus of downloading the app is getting five dollars off your first purchase.

I hope this little go-to guide will help you benefit from your first experience at CoreLife Eatery. Hop in your car or call an Uber, because it's time to crunch on a salad, broth bowl, or grain bowl.