It's official. Governor's Ball, New York City's flagship music festival and mecca of all things trendy, is less than a month away. You know what that means, right? The festival just announced it's star-studded lineup of food vendors, which includes edible cookie dough and Taiwanese street food to name a couple. Lucky for you, I sifted through all the eats to find the most anticipated, most Instagram-able treats there so you don't have to. 

#1: Roberta's

Here's the sitch: you've been camping out for Lorde all day and need carbs, stat. That's where Roberta's comes in. Each pizza is a healthy mix of bougie and simplistic, pairing stand-by ingredients like mozzarella and pepperoni with more adventurous options, like chili and honey. 

#2: DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections 

Cookies are so last festival season. Cookie DŌ, however, is the dessert of the future. Their small batch offerings are 100% gluten free and are served in vibrant cones, making them perfect for a mid-mosh pit snack.

3. Dough Doughnuts

sprinkles, dough, bread, candy, chocolate, cake, pastry, sweet, doughnut
Beatrice Forman

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When life gives you Dough doughnuts, you eat them. Each doughnut tastes like heaven -- literally. Whether it's the classic plain glazed or the exotic hibiscus, each flavor has the same fluffy, cloud-like texture. So get a dozen (or two). 

#4: Café Habana

Café Habana doesn't serve regular corn. It serves cool corn. Grilled and then dusted with cheese and chili powder, this street food special is bound to become your next obsession.  

#5: Van Leeuwen Ice Cream

chocolate, waffle, ice cream, cream, ice
Beatrice Forman

Van Leeuwen is the ice-cream equivalent of GovBall: good intentioned, inclusive, and an all-around good time. Each flavor is made with all natural ingredients, removing the guilt from a "guilty pleasure".  

#SpoonTip: Into saving the planet one treat at a time? They offer vegan flavors ranging from chocolate to matcha. 

#6: Bluestone Lane

bread, cheese, tomato, avocado, salad, vegetable, egg
Beatrice Forman

Dubbed one of the best coffee shops for getting more than a chai latte and a mini-pastry, Bluestone Lane will check all your boxes this festival season. Need a quick energizer in-between acts? Grab one of their flat white lattes. Need a quick bite before you beat your squad at mini golf? Try their avocado toast. Need a mini pastry? They have those, too. 

#7: Tacombi 

salad, chicken
Beatrice Forman

While Tacombi is famous for it's Mexico-meets-trendy-West-Village street-corner atmosphere, the restaurant offers so much than a photo-op. Their tacos offer an authentic Mexican experience chock full of traditional seasoning and fresh ingredients, hopefully transporting you to a place far, far away from a low phone battery and concert sweat during GovBall. 

That's it! Those are the most anticipated eats that will be served at GovBall this year. And if you want in all the gourmet food and music you can get, head over to GovBall's official website to get in on the action before it's too late.