When the munchies hit and all you want is some late night pizza, there’s very few gluten-free options out there. Your friends are all ordering Domino’s or Papa John’s and you’re practically salivating at the thought of the cheesy goodness to come, but you know you can’t have any.

Thankfully, Pizza Hut has hopped on the gluten-free train, just in time for the Superbowl. On January 26, they began offering gluten-free pizza at 2,400 of their 6,300 domestic locations. This is in partnership with the world’s largest gluten-free company Udi’s, which offers a range of gluten-free products, from bread to frozen meals.

Unlike Domino’s, which only offers a gluten-free crust, Pizza Hut’s pizza is 100% gluten-free, meaning that all of the ingredients that go into the pizza are kept in a special “gluten-free kit,” ensuring that there is no cross-contamination of gluten. For those with Celiac’s disease, this comes as good news. The catch: there are only two toppings available, cheese and pepperoni.

If you’re not strictly gluten-intolerant but simply want to reduce the amount of gluten you eat, you have the option to create your own pizza, with the same gluten-free crust and regular toppings. 

According to Twitter, “healthier Pizza Hut” doesn’t make sense (go big or go home, I guess):

But I say that haters gonna hate. Those with true gluten allergies are rejoicing:

A single slice of their gluten-free cheese pizza is only 150 calories, which is 100 less than Pizza Hut’s “Skinny Slice” Pizza and 200 less than their original pan pizza. It costs $9.99 for a 10-inch (6 slice) pizza, which is by no means a steal, but if you’re gluten-intolerant and desperate or just want to eat half a pizza with half the regret you usually feel, this pizza might be your new best friend.

For more information on Pizza Hut’s gluten-free pizza, check out their website here.

Check out these other gluten-free recipes:

Gluten-Free Hawaiian Pizza Bites
Decadent Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Oat Pancakes