Pizza + Netflix = perfection. Now that the weather is getting a little cooler, it's easier and easier to spend a night in with your favorite Italian pie. My personal favorite show to snuggle up to this year has been "Friends," and it got me thinking which character the piece of pizza I had in my hand would make me. 

Cheese Pizza: Rachel

pizza, cheese, crust, sauce, tomato, dough, meat, pie, mozzarella, pepperoni, ham
Mackenzie Barth

We all know Rachel is the '90s version of basic. She loves to shop and would be totally on trend with current fashion. Cheese is a classic choice and perfectly complements all of the other pizza choices. 

Ham and Pineapple Pizza: Ross

pizza, cheese, bacon
Amy Yi

There's something about the ham and pineapple combination that's just a little off, yet you always find yourself wanting more. That's Ross. You're not sure what about it you like and don't like, but you keep grabbing slice after slice. 

Veggie Delight Pizza: Phoebe

pizza
Megan Prendergast

This one is pretty self-explanatory. Phoebe was a very vocal lover of animals and a vegetarian, so naturally all you veggie fans would be popular with Phoebe. It's the perfect blend of pizza and healthy foods, so what's better?

Meat Lover's Pizza: Joey

pizza, pepperoni, crust, mozzarella, dough, cheese, salami, tomato, sauce
Amy Yi

Joey is always seen eating either pizza or some type of meat-filled sandwich, so this is a clear choice. Why not combine them into a delicious and rich pizza that will satisfy even the biggest carnivores? 

Margherita Pizza: Monica

pizza, mozzarella, sauce, basil, tomato, spinach, tomato sauce
Alex Weiner

Monica and Rachel are kind of one and the same, but because of Monica's culinary background she's a little fancier when it comes to food. Margherita is essentially a cheese pizza, just with a few extra bells and whistles. So grab your cheese-loving bestie and begin calling yourselves one of the dynamic duos of the '90s.

Mushroom Pizza: Chandler

pizza, cheese, dough, crust, sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, frozen pizza
Amy Yi

Chandler's the traditional wildcard. The one that you didn't think you'd enjoy, but you find yourself wanting more and more after each bite. And he's also kind of a fungi, no?

Regardless of your pizza choice, I hope you enjoy your Netflix binging this season and grab a slice or two before settling in for the night.