If you like junk food, you’d probably get along pretty well with pop queen Selena Gomez. She lives a life full of sweets, salty snacks, and sugary caffeinated beverages. When it comes to eating, Selena is a girl after our own hearts. And plenty of her favorite foods are probably yours, as well. 

Pizza: Yes

pizza, cheese, dough, sauce, mozzarella, meat, crust, tomato, pepperoni
Amy Yi

Like any true foodie, Selena Gomez is a pizza addict. On October 4, 2006, she just tweeted “Pizza.” And that’s something only a true pizza lover would do.

Hot Cheetos: Yes

Hot Cheetos are a guilty pleasure for the pop singer. Especially when she’s on tour and traveling, Selena needs her Cheetos.

Chocolate: Yes

chocolate, coffee, candy, sweet, milk chocolate, milk
Christin Urso

Chocolate is, not shockingly, another favorite of Selena’s. She calls it one of her “staple” foods for when she’s touring.

Lemons: Yes

lemon, juice, citrus, lemonade, citron
Rebecca Block

Everyone has quirks, even popstars. And Selena’s quirk is her love for eating whole lemons. Sometimes, she throws a little salt on them.

Mangos: Yes

mango, sweet
Gabby Quintana

Mango is Selena’s favorite fruit. They’re sweet and reminiscent of the islands, so we understand why she likes them so much.

Red Bull: Yes

How does Selena keep her energy up on the road? Red Bull, of course.

Subway: Yes

sandwich, bread, cheese, lettuce
Amanda Shulman

Selena is a big fan of Subway. She finds that it’s a great place for a quick, healthy bite.

Olive Oil: Yes

olive oil, herb, tea, oil, rosemary
Jessica Kelly

Most people use olive oil for cooking, but Selena is a little different. The singer prefers to drink it straight, in order to preserve her voice.

Pickles: Yes

pickle, salt, vinegar, condiment, gherkin, vegetable, jam
Hannah Petersen

Selena makes sure to always have “plenty of water and pickles” on hand. She considers them one of her favorite foods.

Cheesecake: Yes

strawberry, cheesecake, chocolate, cream
Chelsea Hawk

Cheesecake is the pop star’s proclaimed favorite dessert. Makes us wonder if she’s a fan of the Cheesecake Factory.

Chicken Pot Pie: Yes

This classic comfort food is a favorite of Selena’s, especially when she’s on tour.

Thai Food: Yes

pad thai, chicken, shrimp, vegetable, sauce
Paige Weiler

Selena has often talked about her affinity for this Asian cuisine. We wonder what kind of curry she likes.

Coffee: Yes

ice, coffee, tea, milk, cream
Alex Frank

Coffee people are the best kind of people, and we really respect Selena’s admitted caffeine addiction. It’s another one of her “tour staples.”

KFC Fried Chicken: Yes

Selena claims to love “a good plate of fried chicken,” often from KFC. Makes sense, considering her Texan roots.

Sauerkraut: No

Sauerkraut is one of the few foods that Selena has outrightly talking about disliking. And we don’t really blame her.