Did you watch Captain America: Civil War on Netflix three times over Christmas weekend? Are you such a Marvel fan that you dream of comic conventions? Okay, maybe I am just talking about myself. But if you have ever been curious about which Starbucks drink your favorite Marvel Avenger orders, then this article is for you.

Iron Man/Tony Stark: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Tony may be a genius billionaire and playboy, but when it comes to coffee he is just like the rest of us. The first day of fall you can find him hashtag-ing PSL, and he’s not ashamed about it. Unfortunately, he has to suffer three seasons before tasting that sweet pumpkin flavor again. I guess he’ll have to try this season’s popular drink. Smoked Butterscotch Latte, anyone?

Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff: Straight Coffee

decaffeinated coffee, mocha, milk, tea, cappuccino, espresso, coffee
Jenny Yoon

What else did you expect from one of the most dangerous trained spies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? She is looking for something quick, easy, and highly caffeinated. Those Starbucks lines are just too much sometimes for a girl on the go, like Natasha. Fun fact: Did you know that light roasted coffee actually has more caffeine than a dark roast?

Captain America/Steve Rogers: Caffè Americano

Steve is almost one hundred years old. With that being said, I do not imagine him ordering elaborate drinks on the menu. Instead, he would want something like a cup of joe or an Americano. There is even historical proof: Americanos were made popular during the Second World War. You know who fought in WWII? Steve Rogers, exactly.

The Hulk/Bruce Banner: Green Tea

lemonade, ice, juice
Makaiyla Dell

Dr. Banner tries his hardest to hide "the green monster inside him." Therefore, he spends most his time remaining calm, staying in the lab, and reading books. All nice things to do with a cup of tea. Or, Starbucks' Peach Green Tea Lemonade. 

Hawkeye/Clint Barton: Caramel Macchiato

In my opinion, Clint's probably one of the most overlooked Avengers. He's fun even though he has a family, so he's trying to stay with the in-crowd. He orders a Caramel Macchiato to still feel trendy despite everyone calling him an old man.

Thor: Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Yes, you read that right. Sure, Thor loves to humiliate us "puny humans," but when the Asgardian deity visits planet Earth, he enjoys the luxuries of our specialized coffee drinks. Who could resist the combination of chocolate, coffee and whipped cream? Not me. Not Thor.

We have another year of waiting before the next Avengers movie, Avengers: Infinity War. However, that leaves us plenty of time to re-watch all of our faves. Hopefully you'll binge watch your favorite movie with your favorite Starbucks drink. Which character did you relate to the most? What is your favorite Starbucks drink?