I don’t know about you, but I have always loved ice cream. Naturally, I eat ice cream all year round, but there’s something about it in the summer that makes it taste even better. This summer, I’m super pumped to be working as an assistant teacher at a nursery school summer program. So which ice cream flavor should I be indulging in this summer? I wanted to find out.

Camp Counselor — Mint Chocolate Chip

Ice Cream

Photo by Amanda Chong

Refreshing? Sweet? Rich? You’re mint chocolate chip ice cream. Working with kids all day, you are sure to be an energetic person who needs to unwind and refresh at the end of the day. What better way than with some cold, creamy mint?

Server — Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of MSU Spoon University

You’re a go-getter. Carrying that food around and pleasing the customers, its time to please yourself. You are pleasant, easy to get along with, and a real crowd pleaser, just like cookie dough ice cream.

Retail — Fudge Ripple

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of theicecreaminformant.com

There is nothing harder than working with people all day. You know that it is crucial to keep a smile on your face. At the end of the day though, you have to think about you. What better way to treat yourself than with some rich chocolatey fudge?

Life Guard — Caramel Swirl

Ice Cream

Photo courtesy of @fiordilattegelato on Instagram

What is more important than guarding lives? You are the bomb, and look damn good in a bathing suit. After a long day in the sun, why not eat some caramel ice cream? After a long hot day, you are sure to need some thick, sweet, caramel sugar?

Intern — Vanilla Bean

Ice Cream

Photo by Torey Walsh

You have your priorities straight. You know that your future is important, and what better way to gain experience than through an internship? You have a good head on your shoulders. Sit back, relax, and enjoy some old fashioned vanilla bean ice cream after a long, professional day.

Taking Classes — Cookies n’ Cream

Ice Cream

Photo by Torey Walsh

Learning doesn’t have to stop over the summer. Whether you are trying to get credits, GAR’s, or just acquire some extra knowledge, you know how to balance fun with hard work.

Nanny — Java Chip

Ice Cream

Photo by Abby Reisinger

Working with the kids all day, you need a little caffeine. You are alert and energetic, just like coffee. You know though that you have to be responsible, and that the kids are the priority, you are a real adult.