Hey Upper East Siders, Spoon high schooler here. This article will give you an inside scoop on the delicious life that each of our favorite Manhattan elite's live. Oh, you think you have a problem because one day you're feeling like a Waldorf and the next day you're in the mood for breakfast at the Humphrey's? No need to fret. We've got all the details.

Below you'll find a list of what to eat depending on which character in Gossip Girl you want to feel like, and where to find these amazing treats around New York City.

If you want to feel like Blair Waldorf: Madeleine Cookies & Tea

Inspired by Blair's spontaneous trips to Paris, madeleine cookies and tea are an amazing way to feel pampered and fabulous—a few of Blair's specialties. These light, golden brown, and powdered sugared cake-like cookies are deliciously irresistible, and are super easy to quickly eat with no mess when a new Gossip Girl blast is sent out.

You can find a great batch of these at Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery & Cafe, located at 10 Columbus Circle. 

If you want to feel like Serena Vanderwoodsen: Croissants

A photo posted by 2goodfood (@2goodfood) on

Whether it's a sunday brunch with the family, a quick to-go bite with B, or a comfy breakfast after a long night, it's always a chocolate croissant for Serena. This decedent but light and airy treat will keep you energized for a whole day of fifth avenue shopping, but satisfied enough so you only have to eat one ( or maybe a few cause they're so delicious ).

Indulge in an absolute delight like Serena does every day. You can find the "little black dress of croissants" at Lafayette Bakery, located at 380 Lafayette St. 

If you want to feel like Nate Archibald: Fruit Smoothie

Nate is always on the move working out, so a fit breakfast is a definite must-have. Add Greek yogurt, mixed berries, a splash of almond milk, and even a pinch of chocolate, and you're good to go with an elite breakfast for an elite Upper East Sider.

This smoothie treat is a perfect way to start an active morning run around central park, and keep you energized for a gala later at night.

Find a great city smoothie at Juice Press, located on 1050 Third Ave. at 62nd St. 

If you want to feel like Chuck Bass: Eggs Benedict

Aside from scotch and sushi, a secondary Chuck Bass classic breakfast would have to be eggs Benedict. This classy and sophisticated meal is perfect for the handful of business meetings that Chuck will have throughout the day.

You can usually find Chuck eating a sophisticated breakfast like this at The Empire, prestigious hotel that Mr. Bass owns. Isn't being a socialite so hard?

For a great eggs Benedict of your own, go to a Sarabeth's (339 Greenwich St), a classic, or Russ & Daughters Cafe (127 Orchard St). 

If you want to feel like Dan Humphrey: Waffles

If you know anything about Dan, you know waffles are always on the menu at home. Topped with syrup, compote, whipped cream, or even plain, waffles will make you feel like a local to the Humphrey household. These are super easy to eat on the go whether it's to Constance Billard or St. Jude's.

For an intriguing twist, check out Wafels and Dinges, a New York food truck.

Even if you don't live in an Upper East Side penthouse or an insanely cool Brooklyn loft, dining like a Gossip Girl elite can be easier than you think. 

You know you love us; xoxo, Spoon.