No road trip or plane ride is complete without a little snacking. Face it, you’re bound to get hungry in the air, on the road, or even in a boat if that’s how you get around. Celebrities get hungry while traveling too (they’re just like us!), so the right travel snacks are essential to their busy day-to-day lives. See which celebrity would make your best travel buddy by reading on to find out what they eat while on the road.

Selena Gomez: Flamin’ Hot Cheetos

travel

Photo courtesy of @selenagomez on Instagram

Selena obviously has no fear of being covered in bright orange cheese powder. I mean, she’s Selena Gomez, so she probably pulls it off flawlessly anyway. While on the tour bus between different venues on her Revival tour, Selena snacks on Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, her “routine” during pampering sessions. As seen on her Instagram, she also relies on chocolate, donuts, pickles, and coffee to power her through shows across the U.S. And just like you, Selena shares your love for fast food pit stops on the road, especially fried chicken.

Blake Lively: Chocolate

travel

Photo courtesy of lazygirls.info

Blake Lively is a self-professed chocoholic. She admits that she eats chocolate at least once every day, whether it be a cup of hot chocolate in the morning or a couple of squares of dark chocolate throughout the day. And surely, it won’t be sacrificed while traveling either. I’m sure Blake probably has an emergency stash in her purse for any situation where she might need it. On the road, chocolate is sure to reduce stress, boost brainpower, and even curb cravings of those hundreds of fast food billboards you’re sure to pass on the way to your destination.

Shay Mitchell: KIND Bars

travel

Photo courtesy of Allure on youtube.com

Even Shay Mitchell gets hungry while on the way to all of her #Shaycations. She always packs KIND bars, her current favorite, when flying, as she says they make her feel way more healthier than all the sodium-packed options they have on the plane. Shay also sips plenty of water to stay hydrated. But we’re sure as soon as she steps off the plane she’s searching for the nearest pizza place. The obsession is real.

Justin Bieber: Sandwiches

travel

Photo courtesy of @bizzlecute_ on Twitter

The Biebs has often been sighted chowing down on a good ‘ole sandwich, a classic travel companion for when you don’t have the time (or money) to stop somewhere on your route and buy something. You can always grab a Subway sandwich before you depart, or go with a classic PB&J. Pretty sure only Justin Bieber can make eating a sandwich look good, but they’re definitely worth it to pack while on the road.

Taylor Swift: Coffee

travel

Photo courtesy of portcityjava.com

While coffee isn’t technically a food, it’s still an essential for Taylor Swift while traveling, and pretty much every day in between. According to Elle, her favorite drink is an ice caramel latte, a classic just like her. However, Swift balances out her coffee addiction with plenty of water. She’s said to drink 10 water bottles a day, which means she must pee an awful lot.

Gigi Hadid: Cereal

travel

Photo courtesy of @gigihadid on Instagram

Gigi Hadid shows that cereal is more than just her favorite food, but it can also be used as a super chic accessory while on the go. If you ask me, there’s no better accessory than one you can eat. Gigi has repeatedly showed off her affection for Lucky Charms and other cereal on her Instagram, along with other pics of her glorious life as a famous model. If you don’t think you can pull off the family size box of Lucky Charms accessory while on vacay, choose the mini versions instead, which are perfect for packing and snacking on during your trip.

The Kardashians and Jenners: Fast Food

travel

Photo courtesy of @khloekardashian on Instagram

The exciting lives of the Kardashian and Jenner sisters prove to require plenty of traveling, and with that comes plenty of snacking. The family has shown time and time again that, while they love their huge salads, fast food is the MVP of their travels. They brought a super-sized bag of Popeyes fried chicken to indulge in while on their private jet in May, and each of the sisters have been seen eating from a range of fast food joints, including Burger King, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, and McDonald’s.

Kat Dennings: Gummy Bears

travel

Photo courtesy of @katdenningsss on Instagram

Your favorite TV star proves that no matter how broke you are, you should never sacrifice a good snack for the road. Her snack of choice is gummy bears, which are satisfyingly sweet but not too unhealthy that you’ll be bloated on the road. They contain only 140 calories per serving of 17 bears with zero grams of fat and only 18g of sugar. These little bears will keep your and tummy good company while traveling, so snack away.

Nick Jonas: Smoothie

travel

Photo courtesy of getmascular.blogspot.com

You think Nick Jonas got that ripped eating cake and cookies? Probably not. Stay healthy on the road by going for a fresh smoothie, packed with fruits, veggies, and a little protein if your journey is taking you somewhere say that requires a little extra fuel. Smoothies are also a great option if you’re flying, because they won’t make you feel too bloated or full while you’re stuck on the plane. Instead of stopping to pick up a milkshake, get a smoothie instead or, make one at home and bring it along.

Miley Cyrus: Ice Cream

travel

Photo courtesy of @MileyCyrus on Twitter

Miley shows that it’s completely possible to enjoy ice cream while driving, when it’s in popsicle form of course. Ice cream is the perfect summer treat while on a road trip, especially if you’re headed somewhere hot. Or in Miley’s case, to dance her ass off at a concert. If you aren’t driving, we totally wouldn’t judge if you decided to eat ice cream straight out of the tub while you’re on the road, but if you are driving, it’s probably better just stick with the popsicles.

Cara Delevingne: French Fries

travel

Photo courtesy of favim.com

This model proves that a couple of fries on the road won’t completely ruin your hard-earned bod. Delevingne has been seen snacking on french fries while traveling between sets, runways, events and even before photoshoots. She also admitted to eating McDonald’s and pizza right before the Victoria’s Secret catwalk. If eating fries makes you look that good then supersize me please.

Beyoncé: Popcorn

travel

Photo courtesy of @beyonce on Instagram

Queen Bey has a serious love for popcorn, as it’s the only snack she allows herself to eat after cutting out all other chips, candy, desserts, and other junk food (except on Sunday’s cheat day). How else would she achieve such a bangin’ bod? Popcorn is actually a pretty good-for-you travel snack, as one cup of unsalted and non-buttered air popped popcorn is only 30 calories. It’s perfect for a quick pick-me-up as you head to the beach, or on the way to a Beyoncé concert, in which case you might add hot sauce for the full Beyoncé effect.

Harry Styles: Bananas

travel

Photo courtesy of harrystyleseatingthings on tumblr.com

Yes, that is Harry Styles eating a banana out the window of his tour bus. But he’s Harry Styles so he can pretty much eat his bananas wherever he wants, including on stage. And he’s even more adorable while eating them. Bananas make a great travel snack for us regular people too, as they require no additional packaging, and are probably one of the cheapest foods you’ll find at the airport. Cheap and healthy for the win.

Shailene Woodley: Salad

travel

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

Shailene Woodley sure knows how to eat healthy while traveling, and in general really. She’s known for her out-there food choices, such as fermented kraut, bone broth, and coconut oil in her coffee. But she’s also a huge proponent of healthy, whole foods and growing her own vegetables. Next time you hit the road, be like Shailene and whip up a salad with fresh ingredients from your local farmers market, and be open to trying new foods in different places, no matter how weird they might seem. You’ll never know until you try.

Katy Perry: Popchips

travel

Photo courtesy of hiphopmusicjht.blogspot.com

As the spokesperson for Popchips, Katy Perry is bound to always have some with her on the road. Compared to your average greasy potato chips, they’re healthy, flavorful, and satisfying. They come in over five different flavors and other varieties including ridges, sweet potato, and kettle corn. Even if you need to stop for a burger on your long car ride, opt for Popchips on the side instead of fries. Then let the world hear you roar.

Rihanna: Pringles

travel

Photo courtesy of firstwefeast.com

Rihanna is pretty much a pro when it comes to travel munchies. Her tour bus is typically full of a range of snacks, including some of her favorites, Oreos, Haribo gummy bears, Capri Suns, Flaming Hot Cheetos, and Pringles. Basically, all the necessary foods you keep on hand in your college dorm room. RiRi would agree that there’s nothing like satisfyingly crunchy snacks while on the road, so stuck up before you begin your travels.

Emma Roberts: Pizza

travel

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com

Pizza is sure to keep you happy pretty much wherever you’re going, even on the way to a boring trip with your family. Emma Roberts swears by it, as she even told E! News her favorite workout is eating pizza. Same. To be even more like Emma, dip your pizza in ranch dressing, the condiment she puts on almost everything. I guarantee a nice, greasy slice will make your road trip more worthwhile.

Jennifer Lawrence: Cool Ranch Doritos

travel

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

If you’re anything like Jennifer Lawrence, you’re a lover of all things food, but most especially Cool Ranch Doritos. In an interview with Vanity Fair, she even declared that “Cool Ranch Doritos are my girl.” I wish I could be her girl too. If you want to travel like this beloved celebrity, make sure to bring a few bags to snack on for your trip, and don’t even worry about getting Dorito dust all over the place, because J-Law sure doesn’t.