When an artist goes on tour, there is a lot of planning to do before they hit the stage to perform for thousands of fans. Set lists, stage design, special effects, and sound checks are all critical aspects to a successful tour. Yet, the most important part of a tour for an artist is their rider.

What’s a rider? A rider is a performer’s list of demands that must be fulfilled by each venue that their tour stops at. These often include flower arrangements, a room set a specific temperature, but most importantly, food.

From candy to alcohol, guacamole to macaroni and cheese, you’ll be surprised by what your favorite artists want in their dressing rooms before they step on stage.

1. Beyoncé

Before Queen B slays the stage, she asks for veggies like broccoli, green beans, and spinach in her dressing room. But Bey’s main demand is heavily seasoned chicken; legs, wings and breasts only.

2. Kanye West

Mr. West brought his creativity to the road with his Saint Pablo Tour. As if having a stage that hangs in the air wasn’t enough, the real party was backstage where Yeezy had two slushy machines: one with Coke and Hennessy, the other with Grey Goose and Lemonade.

3. Taylor Swift

Swift’s rider is equivalent to the common white girl’s grocery shopping list. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, Twizzlers, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, and Starbucks; what more could a girl want?

4. Justin Bieber

What gives the Biebs purpose before a big show? Herbal teas, Swedish Fish, and Ritz Bitz (both cheese and peanut butter, because why settle for just one?).

5. Drake

All Summer Sixteen, Drake’s rider reflected his personality. Simple and classy, Drizzy requested that there be plenty of cigars and alcohol in his dressing room.

6. Adele

The British singer asks for high quality red wine and individually wrapped chicken salad sandwiches before she performs her powerful ballads for her fans. Except there are a few rules; the wine must be French, Italian, or Spanish and there can’t be tomatoes, vinegar, chili, or citrus on the sandwiches.

7. Lady Gaga

The Mother Monster requires guacamole and a smoothie station in her dressing room before a big show. She also requests hot dogs, but don’t worry they aren’t for a meat dress, that’s so 2010.

8. Eminem

The real Slim Shady’s rider looks a little bit like your lunchbox from elementary school. Along with Diet Coke, Red Bull, and Shrimp Cocktail, Eminem asks for Lunchables. Yup, Marshall Mathers runs on Turkey and Ham and Cheese.

9. John Mayer

If Eminem’s rider looks like your childhood lunch, then John Mayer has breakfast covered. A box of children’s cereal (Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, Count Chocula, Cookie Crisp, or Cinnamon Toast Crunch only), freshly squeezed orange juice, whole and soy milks, and organic fruits are some of the items you can find in Mayer’s dressing room.