Ah, the holidays. It’s the season of giving and Starbucks wants to give you a treat. The coffee giant is celebrating its customers by giving away free espresso drinks. Yes, you read that right. Customers at certain locations across America can enjoy tall drinks such as Peppermint Mochas, Flat Whites, and Vanilla Lattes — because Starbucks loves you that much. But don’t race to your local Starbucks just yet.

chocolate, tea, coffee, milk
Photo Courtesy of Starbucks

Of course, there’s a catch. Starbucks is promoting 10 Days of Cheer, which means select Starbucks stores will host Pop-Up Cheer Parties. A party at Starbucks? Awesome. Here are all the deets.

The Cheer Parties will pop-up at 100 stores per day, between the hours of 1-2 pm. Within those hours, customers will receive a free tall espresso drink. So get creative. If you haven’t tried a holiday beverage that you’re curious about (and don’t want to pay for), now’s the time to take advantage. I hear the Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew is tasty.

The locations of each pop-up party will change every day — but you can visit Starbucks’ website to find out which store in your city is giving away free coffee. In addition to free coffee, customers can receive a Cheer Card, which is like an exclusive keycard to secret Starbucks offers. (Psst, we know some of those secrets.)

mocha, sweet, chocolate, cream, espresso, milk, cappuccino, coffee
Becky Hughes

Offers on the Cheer Card include 50% off a Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew or Holiday Spice Flat White beverage, 50% off any lunch item (to calm those caffeine jitters), or a free holiday cookie or Cranberry Bliss Bar with the purchase of a handcrafted beverage. Whoa, talk about the season of giving.

Starbucks wants to celebrate its customers — and the holiday season — with its 10 Days of Cheer promotion. Be sure to take advantage of this as it’s only available December 23rd - January 2nd between the hours of 1 - 2 pm. Woo free Starbucks.