For some reason, I love the holiday cups at Starbucks. I even enjoy when it subtly changes its sleeves or adds ugly sweater cozys. It kind of gives walking around during the season a little spring in its step. Speaking of spring...for the first time ever, Starbucks is introducing festive cups to celebrate the start of spring. And they are seriously festive. 

Time to Ditch the Winter Blues

milk, ice, tea, coffee, beer
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

When I think of spring, I think of pastel colors. Starbucks is introducing pastel colored cups in green, blue, and yellow to celebrate the season. Each size drink gets a different color. Tall is light green, grande is light blue, and venti is yellow. So if you see me carrying around a yellow Starbucks cup, you know I'm having a rough day.  

Recently, Starbucks has been getting crafty with its treats—quietly introducing a new Cookie Butter Bar, and bringing back those tasty ombré Macchiato drinks. And with these new cups, the coffee company encourages you to get crafty with the cups—as you can draw your own design on them yourself.  

sweet, coffee, tea, milk
Photo courtesy of Starbucks

The new cups will debut on March 16th at Starbucks nationwide (and in Canada, hollaaa). I love when Starbucks does this. It gives me an excuse to get my nails done and post an Instaworthy Starbucks pic. Come March 16th, be prepared to have Starbucks cups fill your feed. I see you with that yellow venti.