Eating together in college is a must – it saves time, money, and it’s way more fun to share meals with your best buds. This is why potluck dinners exist; they’re a great way to enjoy a 5-course meal without all the extra work.

Unfortunately, most of these potlucks just end up being pasta parties since they are the easiest and most fool-proof dishes to make. However, there are so many other recipes that require little culinary talent and can bring a ton of flavour. Look no further; here are the ultimate recipes for simple, yet delicious dishes to share with all your friends.

1. Goat Cheese Spinach Artichoke Dip

potluck

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

This dish is the perfect cheesy starter. Four different kinds of cheese and two types of greens, what could be better? Recipe here.

2. Mini Pizza Pies

potluck

Photo by Christal Acosido

Everything in mini size is cuter. No need to fight over pizza slices when everyone can have their own mini pie. Click here for the simple recipe.

3. Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Linguini

potluck

Photo by Maddie Cole

Literally vegetables in linguini form with shrimp. Spiralize zucchini into noodles to make healthy pasta dreams come true. This is certain to be a crowd-pleaser for all your friends who are just trying to be healthy, but even the carb-lovers will be unable to resist this dish. Start making this now.

4. Bacon Mashed Potato Cheese Bombs

potluck

Photo by Amy Erikson

Yum. Need I say more? Start making these now.

5. Garlic Knot Monkey Bread

potluck

Picture by Charlotte Sparacino

Everyone will be reaching to tear a piece off. Start tying the knots now.

6. Eggplant Caponata

potluck

Photo by Max Bartick

Fancy and delicious. This traditional Italian dish will be a hit with all your friends because… when is Italian food not? Find out how to make it here.

7. Quinoa with Roasted Beets and Pear

potluck

Photo courtesy of Food52

Upgrade your quinoa side dish to create this sophisticated mix of grains, fruits, and root vegetables. Recipe here.

8. Funfetti Sugar Cookie Nachos

potluck

Photo by Elena Besser

Cookies AND nachos?! This recipe is the ultimate dish to bring as a starter or as a dessert.

9. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

potluck

Photo by Clare Beatty

This 5-ingredient dessert is so easy and so delicious. While it takes minimal effort to make, these bite-sized snacks are given a sophisticated twist. Find the recipe here.

10. Creamy Avocado and Spinach Pasta

potluck

Photo courtesy of JoCooks

People will be praising your culinary ability when you serve them this dish.

#SpoonTip: Check out this simple hack to prevent your pot of water from boiling over.

11. Apple Juice Chicken

potluck

Photo by Christal Acosido

Tired of the same seasonings on chicken? This genius flavor combination requires only chicken and apple juice. So simple, yet your tastebuds will be thanking you. Make it now.

12. Pretzel-Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken

potluck

Photo by Emma Lally

The pretzels bring the saltiness while the honey mustard adds a sharp, sweet flavor. Make this dish with just 5 simple ingredients. Start crushing those pretzels.

13. Tofu Fries

potluck

Photo by Helena Lin

Yes, you read that right. Step aside sweet potatoes and whip up these protein-packed fries in just 30 minutes.

14. Shrimp Paella

Photo by Christina Robinson

This dish is perfect for a potluck, takes less than an hour to make, and can be made in one big pan! Find the recipe here.

15. Spinach and Tofu Dumplings

potluck

Photo by Lily Allen

Who needs Chinese takeout when you can make these?

16. Honey Sriracha Chicken

potluck

Photo by Rayna Mohrmann

A blend of sweetness with a little kick. Chinese food made easy right here.

17. Pan Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic and Pomegranate Seeds

potluck

Photo by Alex Vu

Delicious greens with a twist. Add some balsamic and pomegranate seeds for some color and you just made a gourmet dish. Recipe here.