Dear Lisa’s,

I think I speak for all North Campus residents when I say, I love you. There is no combination of words that can truly explain how much you mean to me, but here goes nothing:

After a long day, I can always snag a spot on the polka dot couch by the window and work for hours, powered solely by Bagel Bites and piles of 25 cent Reese’s Cups. My friends don’t even bother asking where I am because they know I’m always with you.

Lisa's

Photo by Jackie Tang

When I’m sick of Sargent Dining, you are my savior. Your sushi is a dream when I can’t afford to order in from Todoroki yet again, and your savory chicken sandwich never fails to fill me up.

Lisa's

Photo by Jackie Tang

When I’m feeling drained from my classes, you provide the chocolate-dipped Magnum bars that are the perfect pick-me-up. When my sweet tooth strays, and I can’t help but crave salt, splurging on your Triple Cheese Easy Mac always satisfies my needs.

Lisa's

Photo by Jackie Tang

Yeah, I know sometimes our relationship gets complicated when I show up late at night before a midterm, but you’re always there for me with a supportive pint of Ben & Jerry’s even when I’m at my worst. Thankfully, your sweet, sweet employees never judge me, regardless of the time, my mental state or the number of pints of AmeriCone Dream I inhale directly in front of them.

Lisa's

Photo by Jackie Tang

Oh, Lisa’s. To me, you are more than just a place for late night eats or study sessions. You are a second home away from home and the only reason I’d ever be okay with gaining the Freshman 15. You are everything I’ve ever wanted and have everything I could ever need to survive college. I love you more and more every 2 am we spend together.

Love,

A Thankful College Freshman