Earlier today, Ben & Jerry’s released three new ice cream flavors called Cookie Cores Ice Cream, proving once again that they know us better than we know ourselves.

Last February the brand introduced their core ice cream concept with the release of four flavors that boasted center fillings like fudge, caramel, and raspberry jam. The move intended to boost ice cream sales during the off-season. Naturally, everyone became obsessed with them. #Genius.

This January, they are revolutionizing the cookie butter craze by adding this “creamy, spoon-able cookie” to their lineup. So, clear a spot in your freezers for these new game-changing players and get the scoop on the flavors below:

The New Flavors

Peanut Buttah Cookie Core

From the ice cream flavor to the chunks to the core—it’s all PB on PB on PB. If you’re a peanut butter fanatic, this flavor really “delivers it, from the creamy to the crunchy to the peanutty core of crushed-cookie stuff that spreads like buttah (and tastes even bettah).”

Boom Chocolatta! Cookie Core

It has mocha. It has caramel. It has fudge. It has cookie butter. If ever there was a pint-sized version of the the ultimate “epic chocolate” experience, this would be it.

Spectacular Speculoos Cookie Core

If you thought Trader Joe’s was the only one who knew how to use speculoos as its secret weapon, think again. This B&J flavor boasts dark caramel, vanilla ice cream mixed with crushed cookies, and you guessed it—the cookified core.

People who totally understand your feelings right now: