When I first heard that Spoon was launching a meal plan with Chef'd, I was stoked. I had ordered from Chef'd in the past and loved their meal selection, portion sizes, and high-quality ingredients, so I knew this meal plan would be amazing.

I received a sample of meal kits — blueberry honey overnight oats, salmon quinoa bowl, and bucatini with green onions and pancetta — this week and thoroughly enjoyed each dish. Plus, they were all really healthy which helped me with my New Year's resolution to eat healthier.

Blueberry Honey Oats

sweet, milk

These overnight oats are so quick and easy to make. Just put everything in the provided jar, let it sit in the fridge overnight, and eat a healthy, filling breakfast the next morning. I enjoyed the contrast between fresh blueberries and milky oats with the added tang of Greek yogurt. This is definitely not your average oatmeal.

Salmon Quinoa Bowl

salad, meat, seafood, fish, vegetable, salmon

Nutritious and delicious, this bowl hit every mark. The salmon was lightly seasoned which let the fish's taste truly shine, while the kale and chickpea salad added depth with a Tahini and lemon juice dressing. The fluffy quinoa rounded out and grounded the meal.

The dish was straightforward to make, and the recipe card was easy to follow. I loved that the kale was already prepared so I wasn't wasting time massaging and washing it.

Bucatini with Green Onions and Pancetta

vegetable, spaghetti carbonara, cheese, fettuccine, basil, sauce, macaroni, pasta, spaghetti

This is the first time I've had bucatini, and I will definitely order this again. I loved the thick chewy pasta alongside pancetta and green onions. It was a simple yet flavorful dish. Pair this with a bottle of Coca Cola or wine and you're golden.

I highly recommend any of these dishes. The portions are large; they're supposed to provide two servings, but they can honestly feed three people comfortably. Plus, the ingredients are high-quality and the recipes are easy to follow.

I thoroughly enjoyed these Chef'd meals and am excited to try more recipes from Spoon's meal plan.

Want to get cooking? Sign up for a free meal kit from Chef'd and Spoon, and be alerted when the meal plan is ready to order!