Jessie James Decker is a new mom of two (both under the age of two) and after enjoying some down time with her babies, she has decided it is time to get herself back to her pre baby weight.

In between her rapidly growing music career and time with the family, Jessie has devised a 15-30 minute workout routine that she says that she does while the babies are napping or at the end of the day when they go to sleep

BacktrackJessie is very close with her fans and always interacts with them over social media about her family, her clothing line, mama advice and more.

Jessie has always looked tiny and toned but most recently after doing a 22 for 22 pushup challenge instagram video, her toned stomach and legs had her fans begging for her workout routine and food regime. As always, we talked and Jessie listened and promised to post a youtube video explaining her workout routine and health regimen. Which leads us to the goods.

The 17 minute video was posted and had me sweating within minutes of the workout. The first eight minutes Jessie is sitting and talking about what inspired her to start working out again, what she is eating, and how she devised this workout routine. 

In previous Instagram posts, especially posts about her newborn Eric "Bubby" Thomas Decker ll, Jessie told her fans she was taking it slow on losing her weight and just enjoying her new babies and time with DILF Eric Decker.

In the video she states how after looking back on pictures from a recent family vacation she decided she was not happy with how she looked, she was eating wrong and late at night, and it pushed her to fully begin her challenge to get back to her pre-baby weight.

If you are interested in her diet you can watch the first eight minutes of her video above but now lets get to what is important: the workout.

Now, I bet you're thinking, "how does this have anything to do with working out in my dorm?" As I said before, she said she does this workout while the kiddies are napping or right before bed and in the video she uses dumbbells but says you really can just use anything heavy (like those $8,000 chem textbooks) or nothing at all! All you need to do her workout is 15 minutes and a decent amount of space.

Workout Routine

Okay, here we go.

15 Jumping Jacks

10 Lunge Jumps

25 Ice Skaters

20 Mountain Climbers

Jog

15 Close Deadlifts with Dumbbells

30 Arm Runs 2x

15 Weighted Squats with Dumbbells

Jog

15 Lunge Jumps

10 Donkey Kicks

30 Arm Runs

20 Ice Skaters

Jog

20 Russian Twists with Dumbbells

Jog

15 Squat Jumps

Honestly, if you are not panting and writing out your will halfway through the workout...Good for you, you are probably in great shape. Even I, who works out out 3-4 times a week, was panting at the end of this workout and woke up the next day barely able to walk.

I hope Jessie kicks your soon to be perky and firm ass.