Jessie James Decker is not only an amazing country musician, but also a hot mama of two and wife to Eric Decker, the New York Jets wide receiver and a total DILF. In her recent Instagram posts, she teaches young women and mothers struggling with weight loss that being healthy does not mean being stick-skinny.

Jessie gave birth to her second baby, Eric Thomas Decker Jr., on September 3rd, 2015 and told the world she was in no rush to lose the weight. She said on Instagram how she gained more weight with her first baby, Vivianne Rose Decker born on March 17th, 2014, but was still taking it slow. After posting the #datenight picture below only a few weeks after giving birth to “bubby”, her nickname for baby Eric, Jessie received a wave of comments on how tiny she looked post baby.

Mama

Photo courtesy of @jessiejamesdecker on Instagram

Following this post, Jessie thanked her fans for the sweet comments but also decided to show the world that post baby she may look tiny, but she still has her “pooch” and is taking it slow in the weight loss stage for the best reason. She did this by posting a picture of her stomach exactly the way it looks.

Mama

Photo courtesy of @jessiejamesdecker on Instagram

The amazing caption of the photo reads:

“I appreciate all of the sweet comments about how tiny I look after baby! But I don’t want to mislead any mommy’s who just had babies and are stressing! I gained 55 pounds with my daughter and only 27 this time! I gained so much with her because I threw up every day for five months and of course was starving after so I would shove anything in my mouth to make that hunger feeling go away. This time I ate very normal and would take occasional walks. I am still 15 pounds away from what I was originally before I got pregnant with Vivianne. I take occasional walks but haven’t done anything yet to try and lose weight and am in no rush! Nursing mamas should def not try and do any severe diets or milk supply will run low! My tummy is still swollen and you can see my c-section scar and pooch! I had another due to my 9lb baby and petite frame. So no rushing and no stressing about losing weight! Wanted to make sure y’all saw what my tummy looks like under the tank top and blazer…I do wear a belly waist train thingy a few hours here n there which helps c section mamas and swelling to go down. I am so glad we all can support each other. Being a mommy is so rewarding but hard work so we need to stick together and help each other out. I’m not perfect but I do my best. That’s what it’s all about. So never be hard on yourself. I’m going to try and do more posts like this. So feel free to ask anything below and will try and incorporate it in another mommy post! y’all”

This picture sent shockwaves all over the internet. Her fans sent back such thoughtful and appreciative responses. One of many fans even saying she teared up reading the post and as a recent mother it was a beautiful thing to read.

Jessie then posted that 8 weeks after bubby was born, it was time for her to start working out again. But still, she was taking her time.

Mama

In this photo, Jessie showed her fans that she did begin working out after bubby but she also let everyone know that she wasn’t killing herself in the process and encouraged everyone to be healthy in their weightloss and even she indulges every now and then:

“Workin hard!! 5 lbs away from my pre-Bubby weight and 10 pre-Vivi! I work out two times a week and eat well making mostly all my meals at home but still have my sweets and treats! @anthonymichaelfit knows how to help post-baby mamas like me:) I feel healthy and happy and that’s all that matters. Not trying to starve myself because that would just be silly and would take away from the good milk I make for my baby! When I’m hungry I eat! Toning up and living a healthy lifestyle is my goal right now:)”

But not only does Jessie James Decker show mamas to be healthy and happy, she shows young women everywhere that being sexy does not mean being too thin. Often on instagram she posts photos of her hot hubby, Eric Decker, and herself enjoying life- curves and all. On their 2 season show, Eric & Jessie: Game On, on E! Network, Jessie and Eric were never shy in letting the world know they both found each other ridiculously sexy (as they are) just the way they are.

In the past couple of years, Jessie has also released her own- personally designed- clothing line with the online boutique Kora Rae called Kittenish. When you enter the Kittenish Collection you are instantly greeted with a sexy picture of Jessie and a heart warming message stating what exactly Kittenish is about:

“Kittenish is not just about looking good, it’s about feeling good in your own skin – pretty, fun, flirty, sexy and fabulous! No matter your shape or size, you can always feel kittenish on the inside and out. So go ahead be Kittenish!”

Not only does she encourage everyone to feel sexy and beautiful in her clothes, but she also models her entire collection post-baby showing everyone that she loves herself and her body as is.

Mama

Photo courtesy of kittenish.com

Her collection includes casual and formal, affordable pieces ranging in name from the Vivianne romper named after her daughter to the Samantha Jones Cut-Out dress named after the character Samantha Jones on Jessie’s favorite show Sex and the City. Below is Jessie modeling the Samantha Jones and showing us that curvy is sexy.

Mama

Photo courtesy of kittenish.com

*Bonus Jessie Fact* She also has a swimsuit collection with Amore & Sorvete (with matching baby bathing suits how freaking adorable) and modeled that collection while pregnant (this also doubled as her baby Eric pregnancy and swimsuit collection announcement) and looked super hot in the process.

Mama

Not only is she an inspirational mama and a sexy model, but if you know anything about Jessie, she’s also a complete goofball. She has no problem stuffing her face and snapping a pic (while also looking insanely hot in the process) for the whole world to see.

Mama

By doing this, she not only makes us laugh, but also shows us that being our crazy, goofy selves, we can learn to love the way we look and hopefully find some sexy DILF to love us back.

In posting post-birth selfies of her “pooch”, sharing goofy pics, and modeling exactly the way she looks, she is encouraging mothers all around to take it slow with the weight loss process, to love themselves, and showing young girls that curves are very sexy.

If you know anything about me, you know that she is my number one inspiration and has made a real difference in my life. By being her crazy self, she has encouraged me to become more confident in the true way I am and to be more honest and open in my relationship.

I have seen her in concert twice and met her at a meet and greet. During these events, she is so open and honest with her fans. She really is just a genuine, amazing woman who sees all her fans as her friends and treats us as such. She is just as goofy and real in person as she is online, and tells women through her songs that we are all beautiful and deserve the world.

She encourages us to all find true love and never settle for anything less. Jessie James Decker is a beautiful woman inside and out and is helping women all around the world to love their bodies and their quirks, and I can never thank her enough for everything she has taught me.