Don't Forget to Conga

In my experience at Señor Frogs I learned that it is inevitable that you will be on top of the bar dancing your heart out. Grab your friends, grab strangers, grab the girl lying on the floor half naked next to you coddling the bottle of tequila she snatched from the bar and CONGA! Make sure you do this before you are so intoxicated that you cannot keep your balance otherwise you will end of on the floor with hopefully, no broken bones. If you do end up on top of the bar marching around, keep your shoes on, keep it sanitary (as much as you possibly can while in your drunken state) and please, don't get up there if you are wearing heels.

Make sure you do this before you are too intoxicated to stay balanced, otherwise you will end up on the floor. If you do end up on top of the bar marching around, keep your shoes on. But please don't get up there if you are wearing heels.

Try The Signature Mojito

My undying love for mojitos stemmed from my visit to

Señor Frogs. Although these fancy drinks can get somewhat pricey, you have to at least try it once. If calories are a big no-no for you and your weight loss goals, try these 7 ways to cut calories from your mixed drinks, you'll thank me later. If you're worried you may drop your drink while parading on top of the bar, you should invest in the tall souvenir cup, it's a drink saver and it also reminds me of the best time I had in my life as it sits dusty on my bedroom dresser.

If you're worried that you may drop your drink while parading on top of the bar, you should invest in the tall souvenir cup. It will save your drink. I keep it as a reminder of the best time of my life (while it gathers dust on my dresser). 

Expect To Receive A Mouthful of Liquor

The employees get a kick out of standing atop the bar and pouring liquor from a bottle into your mouth in an inappropriate way (meaning they hold the bottle in a gesture that looks like they are peeing in the place you put food), please don't take this as a personal offense, they're trying to have as much fun as you are. You will most likely want to take the bottle from their hands and run.. please don't do this. Speaking from personal experience, they will chase you down and try to kick you out of the bar. If you can't seem to recuperate from your binge drinking tendencies, try these strange remedies from fellow tweeters that will cure your inevitable hangover.

Don't feel ashamed by your inability to remember anything at all

ice cream, ice
Brenna McHenry

Speaking from personal experience, they will chase you down and try to kick you out of the bar. If you can't seem to recuperate from your binge drinking tendencies, try these strange remedies from fellow Tweeters.

This only means you were successful in your mission to get as intoxicated as possible in the most forgiving bar known to man (or woman, aka me). You may not recall if you kissed the bartender or if you kissed the toothless man you danced on the bar with because your girl friend was barfing up the last shot she took, but it's okay. What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico!