Cinco de Mayo is a historical event that commemorates Mexico’s victory over France in the Battle of Puebla in 1862, yet it’s not widely celebrated in Mexico like it is here in the United States. For the “holiday,” many restaurants offer specials on a variety of foods and drinks, from tacos and chips and salsa to burgers and margaritas. Here are the best Cinco De Mayo food deals to check out.

Applebee’s

It looks like Applebee’s is ready to start the celebration early and let it run all week. From May 1 through May 7, you can order any choice of Applebee’s Handcrafted Burgers, classic fries, and one fountain drink for only $10.99. 

Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings will be having deals on four festive favorites. During happy hour, you can enjoy $5 strawberry margaritas from 3 to 6 p.m., along with $3 chips and salsa. Picking back up with late night bites from 9 p.m to close, you can get $4 hatch chile queso or $4 chips and guacamole.

Casamigos

Need margs ASAP? Casamigos has got you. If you live in New York City, Chicago, Miami, Orlando, DC, New Haven, Austin, Dallas, or San Antonio, you can get a cocktail kit delivered right to your door. In it, you'll find enough ingredients to make 16 margs. It's got a bottle of Casamigos, prickly pear and spicy margarita cocktail mix, a jigger for measuring out your cocktails, and four Casamigos branded shot glasses. Order at thebar.com for $99.

Chipotle

Chipotle is offering its usual Cinco de Mayo deal, $0 delivery with promo code CINCO23 from May 1 through May 5. But this year, they’re also introducing a unique special where Chipotle fans can create an event on Partiful and invite friends who have never tried Chipotle. Use the #ChipotlePartyPromo in the description and invite Chipotle to the event by direct messaging @Chipotle on Instagram with a link to the Partiful event. Every day from May 1 through May 5, Chipotle will RSVP to the first 20 Partiful events sent and will drop one BOGO code per RSVP’d guest, allowing up to 25 BOGO codes per event.

Hooters

Hooters is also keeping the party rolling all week. From Monday, May 1, to Friday, May 5, they’re offering four serious drink specials. You can get $5 Dos Equis XX Big Daddy, $5 Patron shots, $2 shots of el Jimador Silver tequila and Bosscal mezcal, and $12.50 pitchers of Legendary Margarita.

Jack in the Box

Jack Pack members can jump on exclusive Cinco de Mayo deals that include $3.50 breakfast burritos, $3 tiny tacos, and 2 for 99¢ tacos, from May 4 through May 7.

Miller’s Ale House

Miller’s Ale House is skipping out on beer deals and instead offering $2.99 House Margaritas, only available on Friday, but available all day. I mean it’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right?

Moe’s Southwest Grill

I hope you’re a Moe’s Rewards Member, and if you’re not, you better download the app and sign up. All Moe’s Rewards Members will automatically get 2x points for orders completed using their Moe’s Rewards account at participating locations. Plus, the first 50 guests that visit Moe’s on Cinco de Mayo will receive a free t-shirt and who doesn’t love a free t-shirt?