Besides sarcasm, the extreme hatred of Thanksgiving is the epitome of Chandler Bing. We all know the rest of the Friends can't stand hearing his Thanksgiving horror story, but it always makes for a great scene for us.

From the first Thanksgiving episode, Chandler never eats any Thanksgiving food, as it reminds him of the worst day of his life. I love Thanksgiving, but that didn't stop me from wondering what a Chandler Bing Thanksgiving meal would entail.

For those of us who need to release our inner Chandler, here's the Thanksgiving meal for you. All of these foods are Chandler-approved and anti-Thanksgiving. 

Appetizers

We start with a healthy serving of Funyuns. Monica buys Chandler Funyuns to replace everyone else's potatoes. Funyuns, or any kind of chips, are a safe way to avoid giving thanks and keep your Thanksgiving celebratory-free.

cake, beer
Monica Mellon

According to Chandler, "as long as the pilgrims didn't eat it, he's in," therefore, macaroni n' cheese is a prime appetizer. There are tons of ways to spice up your macaroni and cheese, health kick it up, add some snacks, or try baking it.

macaroni, cheese, pasta
Alex Weiner

Main Courses

Turkey is so overrated, and way too festive. Chicken is the much better alternative for every un-festive Bing out there. You could stick to your favorite roasted chicken, make your own chicken teriyaki or even try a chicken stir fry!

chicken, meat, turkey
Helena Lin

Mashed potatoes will also fly, if they're solely eaten out of a big bowl with a wooden spoon, and then of course, followed by something totally un-Thanksgiving.

cream, dairy product, milk, mashed potatoes, ravioli, dumpling, dairy, sweet
Helena Lin

Instead of debating between having light meat and dark meat turkey, your debate could be over the best way to make your grilled cheese. When Monica's first Thanksgiving goes awry, it's Chandler's dream come true, as a grilled cheese is their main course.

Dessert

Rachel's traditional English Trifle is the perfect dessert for all the Thanksgiving-haters of the world. Absolutely no festive-Thanksgiving food whatsoever to this dessert.

cream, sweet, strawberry, pudding, berry, gelatin, milk
Arden Sarner

And also wine. Wine is always okay. 

I hope you enjoy your un-festive Thanksgiving, don't give any thanks, and eat a lot of food (not Thanksgiving food of course).